Compare Holiday Home Insurance - France
At My Holiday Home Insurance you can now compare holiday home insurance for properties in France from leading holiday home insurers, without having to visit a range of different websites.
With it’s beautiful scenery, delicious wines and food and attractive housing at reasonable prices, France can be an ideal place to own a property. From Normandy to Cannes, where ever you plan to buy a property in France, My Holiday Home Insurance can insure your French holiday home without all the hassle of hiring a translator. With all policy documents in English save yourself time and money. At My Holiday Home Insurance you can now compare holiday home insurance for properties in France from leading holiday home insurers, without having to visit a range of different websites.
My Holiday Home Insurance specialises in insurance for holiday homes in France used solely by yourself and/or let out for part of the year.
My Holiday Home Insurance products are provided by leading UK holiday home insurers with English policy wordings. The holiday home insurance policies are specifically designed for holiday house owners with properties in France, offering cover that standard home insurance won't include.
Holiday home insurance for properties in France is a specialist class of insurance and at My Holiday Home Insurance we aim to make it as easy as possible for you to compare France holiday home insurance quotes from leading insurance providers.
Compare French Holiday Home Insurance Premiums & Cover
Compare Insurance Prices for Holiday Homes in France
At My Holiday Home Insurance we have sourced leading holiday home insurers for properties in France and that can help you to find cheap France holiday home insurance without having to visit several different websites.
Simply enter your details online and we will provide you with quotes from leading insurers of holidays homes in France.
At My Holiday Home Insurance, not only can you find cheap holiday house insurance for your property in France, but we make it easier for you to compare cover between different insurance providers.
Cheap holiday home insurance may not always offer the right insurance to meet your needs and so it is essential that you compare holiday home insurance cover before making a purchase.
Holiday home insurance for properties in France is a specialist class of insurance and different from ordinary home insurance in a number of ways. French holiday home insurance from our panel of insurers can include:
Loss of Rent
- Cover for loss of overseas holiday home rental income e.g. following a fire, theft, flood etc
Alternative Accommodation Costs in France
- Cover for additional costs if alternative accommodation needs to be arranged in France following an incident
Emergency Travel Costs to France
- In certain circumstances, insurance may also be available for emergency travel costs if you need to travel to France to visit your holiday home following an insured incident
- Insurance for injury to guests or other third parties or damage to their property e.g. if there is an accident at the French holiday home for which you are legally liable
- Insurance for any domestic staff/contractors you employ to look after your holiday home in France (whether on a full time, part time or unpaid work basis) e.g. if you are found legally liable for injury to cleaners whilst they are working at the French holiday home
Accidental Damage Cover
- Accidental damage insurance for your French holiday home (both buildings and contents) including where let out on a commercial basis
Swimming Pool Cover
- Inclusion of swimming pools for the same cover as the main holiday home buildings insurance as well as compensation for loss of use following damage to the pool
- Including insurance for Theft of contents of the holiday home, even whilst occupied by guests
- Insurance in the event of a legal dispute arising in relation to the holiday home in France
In particular, anyone who wants to insure their holiday home in France with My Holiday Home Insurance can benefit from:
- Straightforward policy wordings written in English
- Dealing with specialist in the French holiday home market
- UK based claims centres with English speaking staff
- Where applicable, English speaking staff liaising with overseas loss adjusters