Customer Area
feefo rating icon South Africa holiday homes

Compare Holiday Home Insurance - South Africa

A South African villa

At My Holiday Home Insurance you can now compare holiday home insurance for properties in South Africa from leading holiday home insurers, without having to visit a range of different websites.

Quote Now >

My Holiday Home Insurance specialises in insurance for holiday homes in South Africa used solely by yourself and/or let out for part of the year.

My Holiday Home Insurance products are provided by leading UK holiday home insurers with English policy wordings. The South Africa holiday home insurance policies are specifically designed for holiday home owners with properties in South Africa, offering cover that standard holiday house insurance won't include.

Holiday home and second holiday house insurance for properties in South Africa is a specialist class of insurance and at My Holiday Home Insurance we aim to make it as easy as possible for you to compare holiday home insurance quotes from leading insurance providers.

Compare South African Holiday Home Insurance Premiums and Cover

Compare Insurance Prices for Holiday Homes in South Africa

At My Holiday Home Insurance we have sourced leading holiday home insurers for properties in South Africa and that can help you to find cheap South African holiday home insurance without having to visit several different websites.

Simply enter your details online and we will provide you with quotes from leading insurers of holidays homes in South Africa.

At My Holiday Home Insurance, not only can you find cheap holiday home insurance for your property in South Africa, but we make it easier for you to compare cover between different insurance providers.

Cheap holiday home insurance may not always offer the right insurance to meet your needs and so it is essential that you compare holiday home insurance cover before making a purchase.

Holiday home insurance for properties in South Africa is a specialist class of insurance and different from ordinary home insurance in a number of ways. South African holiday home insurance from our panel of insurers can include:

  • Loss of Rent
    • Cover for loss of overseas holiday home rental income e.g. following a fire, theft, flood etc
  • Alternative Accommodation Costs in South Africa
    • Cover for additional costs if alternative accommodation needs to be arranged in South Africa following an incident
  • Emergency Travel Costs to South Africa
    • In certain circumstances, insurance may also be available for emergency travel costs if you need to travel to South Africa to visit your holiday home following an insured incident
  • Public Liability
    • Insurance for injury to guests or other third parties or damage to their property e.g. if there is an accident at the South African holiday home for which you are legally liable
  • Employers Liability
    • Insurance for any domestic staff/contractors you employ to look after your holiday home in South Africa (whether on a full time, part time or unpaid work basis) e.g. if you are found legally liable for injury to cleaners whilst they are working at the South African holiday home
  • Accidental Damage Cover
    • Accidental damage insurance for your South African holiday home (both buildings and contents) including where let out on a commercial basis
  • Swimming Pool Cover
    • Inclusion of swimming pools for the same cover as the main holiday home buildings insurance as well as compensation for loss of use following damage to the pool
  • Theft
    • Including insurance for Theft of contents of the holiday home, even whilst occupied by guests
  • Legal Expenses
    • Insurance in the event of a legal dispute arising in relation to the holiday home in South Africa

In particular, anyone who wants to insure their holiday home in South Africa with My Holiday Home Insurance can benefit from:

  • Straightforward policy wordings written in English
  • Dealing with specialist in the South African holiday home market
  • UK based claims centres with English speaking staff
  • Where applicable, English speaking staff liaising with overseas loss adjusters